Join the team at Enzian
Enzian is a unique movie-going experience. As Central Florida’s only full-time, non-for-profit alternative cinema cafe, Enzian exists to entertain, inspire, educate, and connect the community through film. Along with first-run independent features, Enzian offers a variety of special events, such as the nationally-recognized Florida Film Festival. Enzian and Eden bar are full service, fast paced, high volume restaurants that are in need of seasoned and professional staff members. If you are looking for a team environment that is family oriented, come join our team. We only consider mature applicants that desire to work to the best of their ability because they want to, not because they have to. If you have a fun personality, and enjoy fast paced work with a great team, apply today!
These positions will be filled quickly. Come to Enzian and fill out an application in person.
Enzian: 1300 S. Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751
ENZIAN HOUSE MANAGER:
We are looking for a professional and self-motivated individual that has a passion for film and the hospitality industry. A good candidate will be expected to perform the following responsibilities daily.
- Maintain a positive and calm demeanor at all times. You will be the point of contact during your shift for guest questions or concerns, as well as any operational challenges.
- Oversee daily operations of a full service movie theater with concessions and a patio bar.
- Monitor and adjust staffing levels based on business demand.
- Ensure Safety and Sanitation procedures for COVID-19 are being followed by staff and guests. This includes providing temperature checks for all patrons attending a movie.
- Communicate expected business levels and show times to the kitchen staff, so they may prep accordingly.
- Reconcile daily and individual sales reports by department, balance the petty cash drawer, and complete nightly paperwork. Box office sales and attendance figures will need to be reported to the proper company.
- Execute a daily property walk to verify condition of grounds, lighting, parking lot, and drainage. Make adjustments where necessary or add to nightly email, so it can be corrected.
- Email daily performance, staff levels, and property condition to department heads, as well as any product shortfalls or maintenance concerns.
- Applicant must have full availability and be flexible to business demand on scheduled days. Shifts can last between 8-10 hours depending on show schedule.
If you think this is the role for you, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES/TRAITS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for stellar customer service
- Ability to physically move quickly and efficiently while managing an inflexible timeline
- Be punctual
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be able to work well in a team dynamic while maintaining a professional demeanor with staff and guests alike
- Take direction well
- Be self-driven and take stress with ease and grace
- Work all major holidays
- Be willing and able to work all 10 days consecutively of the Florida Film Festival, held in April every year
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above mentioned qualities. We are looking for applicants who are looking for a long-term position. If you have seasonal availability, or already know you will not be able to keep this position for two years, please do not apply. Enzian is a unique environment, that requires professionals and dedicated staff members.