Box Office is open 1PM-9PM daily
Info Line: (407) 629-0054 | Theater Offices: (407) 629-1088
To email the Box Office, click here.
1300 South Orlando Avenue | Maitland, FL 32751
Meet Our Staff
Enzian does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, disability, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, or religion in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all staff, patrons, volunteers, and vendors.
Director of Operations and Finance
- I’m from the North East – can’t you tell by my accent? Well, NE of England – grew up in Sunderland but lived in London for many years
- Favorite Movie Genre(s): Fantasy, Historical Drama, and Action, but I always enjoy a good British Mystery
- If a movie title could describe my life, it would be:
“The Englishman Who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain”
- Favorite thing to order at Enzian/Eden Bar: The
Turkey Croissant Sandwich and a glass of white wine
- I enjoy hobbies where I can be creative in areas like – photography, cooking, and woodworking
- Other Fun Fact(s): I have been a Girl’s Lacrosse referee for a number of years and do youth games during the Fall and Spring. I have twin sons – one who got married in the Fall of 2019 and the other has three children, so I am a granddad.
- I’m from Rochester, New York and moved to Orlando with my sister Paige in 2017
- Favorite Movie(s) or Movie Genre: Horror and western are my favorite genres
- What Movie Could you Watch over and over?: Repo Man (1984)
- Favorite Drink to Sip On at Eden Bar: Red sangria
- Favorite Enzian/Eden Bar Food: Truffle fries
- Favorite Enzian/Eden Bar Event: 13 Films of Halloween
- Best Concert You’ve Ever Been to: Hozier
- Where Would You Like to Travel to?: Germany
- My guilty pleasure is professional wrestling
- Have Any Pets?: Cowboy, my rescue dog and frequent customer at the Eden Bar
- Are You More of a Cat or Dog Person?: Dog, I’m allergic to cats 🙁
- What are Some of Your Hobbies?: Writing
- What’s Your Favorite Part About Working at Enzian? Being part of the Florida Film Festival!
- Other Fun Fact(s): I graduated from Full Sail University in 2019
Food & Beverage Manager
- I’m from Maryland, but grew up in Orlando
- My personal motto is: Don’t sweat the small stuff… and it’s all small stuff.
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite thing to order at Enzian/Eden Bar: Grilled Cheese with Tomato Basil Soup and the Hurricane Charley tiki cocktail
- Best concert I’ve ever been to: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Best place I’ve ever traveled to: Norway, and I would like to travel to the United Kingdom & Ireland
- Some of my hobbies include billiards, bowling, and trivia
- Favorite Movie(s) or Movie Genre: Dark Comedies or Psychological Thrillers, like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Nocturnal Animals, and Vanilla Sky.
- Favorite Movie Character of All Time: Catwoman from Batman Returns
- Favorite TV Shows: Friends and Alias
- Favorite thing to order at Enzian/Eden Bar: Blackened Mahi Tacos with a Mezcal Margarita
- Best Concert I’ve Ever Been to: Kendrick Lamar
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Missy Misdemeanor Elliott because she is an icon! Her album Supa Dupa Fly was one of the first albums I ever owned as a kid & it’s still my favorite.
- My Guilty Pleasure is RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Top 3 Things on My Bucket List: To see Missy Elliott live in concert, to visit Italy, to own an African Serval cat
- Pets: I have a beautiful calico cat named Kisa, who is the light of my crazy cat lady life
- My favorite part about working at Enzian is that I get to watch movies for a living!
Director of Development and Public Relations
- I grew up in Ocala, FL
- My personal motto is “Never half-ass two things, whole ass one.”
- Favorite Movie: Pan’s Labyrinth, but I also love war movies in general
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Favorite thing to order at Enzian/Eden Bar: Blackened Chicken Alfredo and “The Show” Cabernet red wine
- The best place I’ve ever traveled to was Iceland
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be David Harbour – because I’m his future wife and I need to let him know.
- Pets: I have two old cats named Batty and Smudge
- One of my favorite things to do is to sit in the corner of Eden Bar, eavesdropping, listening to all the different types of people who’ve never met before share their love of Enzian, movies, and recent life experiences.
- Other Fun Fact(s): I’m also a radio morning show host.
- I grew up in Rochester, NY and moved to Orlando in 2017
- Favorite Movie(s): Hour of the Wolf and In Bruges.
- If a movie title could describe my life, it would be: Sorry To Bother You
- I could watch Eloise at Christmastime over and over again
- My favorite Enzian event is our 13 Films of Halloween
- Best Concert I’ve Ever Been to: The National
- The best place I’ve ever traveled to is Toronto
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Bob Fosse, so I can beg him to dance for me.
- My Guilty Pleasure is Disney Channel Musicals
- Top 3 Things on My Bucket List: Earn a Certificate in Film Preservation from the Eastman Museum, Attend the major film festivals, Take a trip to Alaska
- My favorite part about working at Enzian is talking about movies with my co-workers and customers!
- Other Fun Fact(s): I worked as a dance teacher/choreographer for five years before moving to Florida.
- My personal motto is “In due time” (it’s tattooed on my wrist)
- Favorite Movie(s) or Movie Genre: Psychological Thriller and Horror – I love it all
- If a movie title could describe my life, it would be: Black Swan
- I could watch 13 Going On 30 over and over again
- Favorite thing to order at Enzian/Eden Bar: Black Bean Burger and Truffle Fries
- Favorite Type of Music: Hip-hop, jazz, indie, folk and lo-fi
- Favorite TV Show(s): Friends and The Office
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be: Michael Jackson… I got questions
- Top 3 Things on Your Bucket List: Learn to ice skate, dance backup for Justin Timberlake on tour, and own an event venue/community art center/warehouse (business plan in progress)
- Pets: I have a 9-year-old Yorkie named Coby I still call a puppy because I’m in denial
- My hobbies include writing poetry and designing mandalas
- Other Fun Fact(s): I enter underground dance battles from time-to-time
- Favorite Quote or Personal Motto: “I will not make any more boring art” – John Baldessari
- My favorite movie is Casablanca. but I love Silent, Foreign, Horror, and Experimental Films
- If a movie title could describe my life, it would be: “Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown” (take that however you want)
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Andy Warhol – he’s the person most singularly responsible for my career trajectory
- My Guilty Pleasure is coming-of-age movies (Now and Then, Can’t Hardly Wait, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Empire Records)
- Pets: I have 4 cats, two of which might secretly hate me.
- Other Fun Fact(s): I was a regular “featured extra” on the New Mickey Mouse Club and hit Britney Spears in the head (accidentally) during a scene where I had to drag her out of a restaurant.