Box Office is open 1PM-9PM daily
Info Line: (407) 629-0054 | Theater Offices: (407) 629-1088
To email the Box Office, click here.
1300 South Orlando Avenue | Maitland, FL 32751
Meet Our Staff
Enzian does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, disability, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, or religion in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all staff, patrons, volunteers, and vendors.
Director of Operations
- Where Are You From or Where Did you Grow Up? Maitland
- Favorite Movie(s) or Movie Genre: The Big Lebowski
- If a Movie Title Could Describe Your Life, it Would be…: Rebel without a cause
- What Movie Could you Watch over and over?: Field of Dreams
- Favorite Drink to Sip On at Eden Bar: Hurricane Charley
- Favorite Enzian/Eden Bar Food: Eden Burger
- Favorite Place You’ve Ever Traveled to: Schiermonnikoog
- If You Could Have Dinner with Anyone (Dead or Alive), Who Would it be and Why?: Anthony Bordain. I read the book Kitchen Confidential while attending culinary school. I have never gravitated to an author or book so much in my life. I then read everything he had written and awaited the release of No Reservations, the TV show. I hung on every episode. I didn’t know anyone felt as passionate about food and travel as I did until I was introduced to Tony.
- My Guilty Pleasure Is…: Mario Kart on Wii…. Don’t judge!
- Never Have I Ever…: Seen Godfather
- Top 3 Things on Your Bucket List: Salmon fishing in Alaska, drive a monster truck over a big jump, send my kids to college.
- Have Any Pets?: Sage, an English setter. (My wife’s COVID shutdown dog). Tabby Binks, a Tabby.
- Are You More of a Cat or Dog Person?: Dog person, for sure!
- What are Some of Your Hobbies?: I really enjoy fishing. If I’m not working you can probably find me at a body of water with a line in the water.
Director of Public Relations & Development
- Favorite Quote or Personal Motto: “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” – Julia Child
- Favorite Drink to Sip On at Eden Bar: Cucumber Pulp Fiction!
- Favorite Enzian/Eden Bar Event: I love Enzian’s Cult Classic programming!
- Favorite Place You’ve Ever Traveled to: Peru
- Have Any Pets?: I have a rabbit named Waldo
- What are Some of Your Hobbies?: Cooking, Traveling, Reading, Pilates & Yoga
- What’s Your Favorite Part About Working at Enzian? There’s always something new to dig into!
- I grew up in Rochester, NY and moved to Orlando in 2017
- Favorite Movie(s): Hour of the Wolf
- If a movie title could describe my life, it would be: Sorry To Bother You
- I could watch Eloise at Christmastime over and over again
- My favorite Enzian event is our 13 Films of Halloween
- Best Concert I’ve Ever Been to: The National
- The best place I’ve ever traveled to is Toronto
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Bob Fosse, so I can beg him to dance for me.
- My Guilty Pleasure is Disney Channel Musicals
- Top 3 Things on My Bucket List: Earn a Certificate in Film Preservation from the Eastman Museum, Attend the major film festivals, Take a trip to Alaska
- My favorite part about working at Enzian is talking about movies with my co-workers and customers!
- Other Fun Fact(s): I worked as a dance teacher/choreographer for five years before moving to Florida.
- Favorite Quote or Personal Motto: “I will not make any more boring art” – John Baldessari
- My favorite movie is Casablanca. but I love Silent, Foreign, Horror, and Experimental Films
- If a movie title could describe my life, it would be: “Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown” (take that however you want)
- If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Andy Warhol – he’s the person most singularly responsible for my career trajectory
- My Guilty Pleasure is coming-of-age movies (Now and Then, Can’t Hardly Wait, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Empire Records)
- Pets: I have 4 cats, two of which might secretly hate me.
- Other Fun Fact(s): I was a regular “featured extra” on the New Mickey Mouse Club and hit Britney Spears in the head (accidentally) during a scene where I had to drag her out of a restaurant.
- Where Are You From or Where Did you Grow Up? Philadelphia suburbs, PA
- Favorite Movie(s) or Movie Genre: I love the Step Up movies
- What Movie Could you Watch over and over?: Sixteen Candles
- Favorite Enzian Series: Cult Classics
- Favorite Type of Music or Musician(s): Pop
- Favorite TV Show(s): Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Best Concert You’ve Ever Been to: Lollapalooza 1992 and Prince 2003
- Favorite Place You’ve Ever Traveled to: Cruise to Bermuda
- Where Would You Like to Travel to?: Europe and South America
- My Guilty Pleasure Is… Ke$ha (I know, but I prefer the dollar sign era)
- Have Any Pets?: Just Beowulf, the Enzian resident cat
- Are You More of a Cat or Dog Person?: Cat person
- What are Some of Your Hobbies?: Crossword puzzles and the Wordle, pinball, bicycling
- What’s Your Favorite Part About Working at Enzian? Just being a part of such an iconic Orlando institution