Join the team at Enzian
Enzian is a unique movie-going experience. As Central Florida’s only full-time, non-for-profit alternative cinema cafe, Enzian exists to entertain, inspire, educate, and connect the community through film. Along with first-run independent features, Enzian offers a variety of special events, such as the nationally-recognized Florida Film Festival. Enzian and Eden bar are full service, fast paced, high volume restaurants that are in need of seasoned and professional staff members. If you are looking for a team environment that is family oriented, come join our team. We only consider mature applicants that desire to work to the best of their ability because they want to, not because they have to. If you have a fun personality, and enjoy fast paced work with a great team, apply today!
These positions will be filled quickly. Come to Enzian and fill out an application in person.
Enzian: 1300 S. Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751
PART-TIME DISHWASHER, OR BOX OFFICER:
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES/TRAITS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for stellar customer service
- Ability to physically move quickly and efficiently while managing an inflexible timeline
- Be punctual
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be able to work well in a team dynamic while maintaining a professional demeanor with staff and guests alike
- Take direction well
- Be self driven and take stress with ease and grace
- Work all major holidays
- Be willing and able to work all 10 days consecutively of the Florida Film Festival, held in April every year
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above mentioned qualities. We are looking for applicants who are looking for a long-term position. If you have seasonal availability, or already know you will not be able to keep this position for two years, please do not apply. Enzian is a unique environment, that requires professionals and dedicated staff members.
DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS MANAGER
The Development and Community Relations Manager (a position reporting directly to the Executive Director) provides leadership and expertise for the organization’s efforts to obtain financial, educational and community support to sustain its work, including planned, annual, and deferred giving and approaches to individuals, foundations, academic institutions, and corporations. This position requires the ability to develop strong working relationships with the leadership of the organization, its constituents, and alliance partners. This team member acts as the spokesperson for the organization within the community to government, prospective funders, institutions of higher education, and others; and will help develop and lead creative fundraising, sponsorship, and partnership efforts including strategic plans for cultivation, presentations and proposals to donors and prospects, and assistance with grant fulfillment requirements as needed.
Additionally, this position supervises the overall marketing and promotional functions to construct and sustain a competitive, unique and artistically sound profile of educational programs, develop ties with the community, and achieve membership / participation goals. This position coordinates and oversees planning and execution of educational programs and activities as well as supervising membership activities. This position participates as a member of the senior management team to formulate and implement policies and plans to meet the organization’s short- and long-term objectives.
- Identify, cultivate, evaluate, and seek sponsorship / partnership prospects for both Enzian and Florida Film Festival; manage the stewardship of those commitments
- Increase Enzian and Florida Film Festival’s visibility and sponsor support within the diverse marketplaces in our community
- Develop strategies and tactics for timely solicitation of prospects
- Create and implement development communication strategies
- Manage the United Arts annual campaign and annual giving for Enzian to enhance gifts and primary revenue streams
- Provide ongoing training and feedback to membership and operations staff on strategies that will assist in accomplishing membership / sponsorship / partnership goals; identify potential membership contributions to Annual Campaign
- Develop and maintain relationships with community organizations; establish and maintain a reciprocal program for co-sponsorship opportunities and promotions to enhance visibility
- Develop and maintain relationships with partnering organizations, academic institutions and instructors of Enzian’s educational programs, ensuring competitive and engaging programming
- Provide support as needed with grant preparation; search for funding opportunities; assist with writing grant applications; and edit draft proposals for accuracy, completeness, and clarity
- Manage sponsorship fulfillment and provide recap and analysis for participating sponsors/partners at conclusion of agreements
- Draft weekly briefings and reports for the Executive Director, staff reports to the Advisory Council, and assume all other responsibilities as assigned
- Attend community events, professional development seminars, and travel, as necessary, to regional conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years in a Sales, Marketing or Fundraising capacity
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively, work well under pressure, and manage details of several concurrent projects
- Familiarity with developing a strategic plan for soliciting and securing gifts from private and corporate sources preferred
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals to prospective sponsors/partners, clients, and/or customers
- Numbers driven professional that thrives on achieving aggressive results
- Excellent and demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Polished demeanor, positive attitude, creative thinker, and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and materials. Ability to assist in the creation and implementation of an effective marketing campaign.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note “Development Manager” in the subject line. Applicants being considered for this role will be contacted via e-mail to schedule an interview. No phone calls please.