Enzian was established in 1985, and over the past 26 years, we’ve made it our mission to entertain, inspire, educate, and connect our community by presenting the innovative and original cinematic programming Central Florida craves.
Each year, Enzian brings you a range of outstanding programming:
- The world-renowned Florida Film Festival, featuring over 150 films and 25,000 guests
- 3 cultural film festivals and showcases (South Asian Film Festival, the Jewish Film Festival, and the Brouhaha Film & Video Showcase)
- Bimonthly Cult Classic events
- Special Meet-the-Filmmaker screenings
- KidFest, our Young Filmmakers’ Summer Camp and Family Film Series
- The Youth Curriculum Studies program, taking children out of the classroom and into the theater for discussions on classic works of cinema
- Monthly Popcorn Flicks in the Park in Downtown Winter Park
Only 25% of Enzian’s operating income is derived from ticket sales. Although we work to generate revenue from other sources, know the bulk of our remaining income comes from the generous support of individuals just like you, as well as corporations and foundations.
On behalf of Enzian and our community at large, we thank you in advance for your support. Click here to donate now.
* Please note that your donation is separate from your annual membership dues and may not be applied to any goods or services.
Enzian is committed to showing FILM AS ART. ENZIAN FOREVER is a plan to expand and better serve our mission.
See what your support can do!
$25 provides 3 ticket vouchers to another area non-profit so those who might not otherwise be able to can experience Enzian.
$50 provides that 1 film be shipped to Enzian.
$100 provides 2 nights' lodging for a visiting filmmaker during the Florida Film Festival.
$250 provides 25 tickets for students in need to attend a family film at Enzian.
$500 provides 1 scholarship to the Young Filmmakers' Summer Camp for an underprivileged child.
$1,000 provides 1 FREE Popcorn Flick in the Park to the public.
$2,500 provides the community with 1 Cultural Festival such as the South Asian Film Festival or the Central Florida Jewish Film Festival.